Safely Attach The SSRA1
The Standing Seam Roof Anchor SSRA1 revolutionizes the game with it’s unique design that is compatible with over 500 standing seam panel profiles. Whether it’s T-seams, SnapLok, Double Lok, Single Lok, MR-24 and more this anchor doesn't require any assembly and fits about 95% of today’s profiles. It also works seamlessly with devices from other fall protection manufacturers.
Here are some key advantages of the SSRA1;
1. Certified Strength in a Small Package; Weighing only 4.5 lbs, the SSRA1 is virtually bulletproof and has been tested for 24 gauge and 22 gauge steel panels. This ensures both convenience and safety.
2. Quick Installation; The SSRA1 can be properly installed and torqued within two minutes and safely removed within one minute using basic hand tools. It offers a hassle-free solution for temporary or permanent attachments. There is a quick demonstration video on the SSRA1 product page showing the correct installation process.
3. Lifetime Warranty; Manufactured in the USA from non-corrosive components and featuring a limited lifetime replacement warranty; proof of its commitment to safety and durability.
4. Low Profile and Lightweight; Tripping hazards are minimized thanks to this anchor’; low profile attachment design which seamlessly integrates into your roof structure. The size and weight make it easy to transport and store. The SSRA1 is the lightest standing seam anchor point that allows for adapter plates to expand it’s capabilities.
5. Salt Spray Testing; The aluminum and stainless steel components of the Standing Seam Roof Anchor SSRA1 have undergone salt spray testing according to ANSI ASTM B 117 standards. This ensures their non-corrosive nature and durability.
6. Strength, in All Directions; The SSRA1 has been thoroughly tested to the ANSI and OSHA protocols. Proven to meet or exceed established standards for roof anchors and an ultimate breaking strength of 14,500 lbs. Our pull tests also included samples that pulled parallel and perpendicular to the seams to allow workers to access both sides of the roof or fall to the side of the anchor point.
7. Versatile Mounting System; With its certified component system you can easily attach fall protection devices to the SSRA1. This provides flexibility for job requirements, making it suitable for a range of applications. Our SSRA2 Roof Jack Adapter plates allow the use of walkboards on standing seam roofs while the SSRA3 Anchor Plates add the ability to deploy horizontal lifelines to standing seam roofs. No other system in the industry allows this type of functionality for standing seam roofs.
The Standing Seam Roof Anchor SSRA1 is revolutionizing fall protection for standing seam roofs. It’s exceptional strength, non-penetrating design, compatibility with most standing seam profiles and overall versatility make it an ideal choice, for homeowners, building owners and contractors alike. Invest in the SSRA1 for a safe and efficient way of protecting your workers on standing seam roofs.