Expedited UPS shipping available by calling 863-204-3124.
The Standing Seam Roof Anchor SSRA1 is a revolutionary product allowing homeowners,building owners, and contractors to work safely on standing seam roofs without penetrating the panels. Engineered to revolutionize fall protection anchorage attachment on Standing Seam Roofs!
The SSRA1 was recently subjected to Ultimate Failure testing at an independent ISO 17025/ANSI Z359.18 certified materials testing facility. The results far exceeded our expectations and our competitor’s strength. The maximum testing protocol for OSHA and ANSI is 5,000 lbs, however the SSRA1 was subjected to 14,500 lbs of load. The test was concluded when the Grade 8 top bolts sheared leaving the aluminum anchor body completely unharmed or bent. This incredible strength is due to the patented structural design of the anchor body. This puts the SSRA1 in a class of it’s own!
The patented, non-penetrating design of this life saving device is unlike anything currently available. It consists of a solid 6061-T6 aluminum body with 12 stainless steel set screws. The standard assembly also includes a 5,000 lbs certified d-ring for single man attachment. It arrives ready to use as a single seam, single user anchor. Set screw attachment is superior to compression type anchors that use bolts to squeeze the seam between the metal plates. The set screws do not allow the device to slide during impacts like weaker compression designs are prone to do.
22 Gauge Panels - Use either the included Cupped Tip or optional Nylon Tip set screws.
24 Gauge Panels - Use Nylon Tip set screws only.
User must use an inline shock absorber or shock pack when using the SSRA1.
10 Reasons To Buy The Standing Seam Roof Anchor
Standing Seam Roof Anchor Unboxing Video
Standing Seam Roof Anchor Installation Video
The SSRA1 has several distinct advantages for homeowners, building owners, and contractors:
- Only 4.5 lbs! World's lightest OSHA 5,000 lbs certified anchor. Installs in minutes with basic hand tools. Can be used for temporary or permanent attachment.
- Patented, universal fit design works on over 500 Standing Seam Panel Profiles with no reassembly required! Fits t-seams, bulb seams, SnapLok, single lok, double lok, MR-24, etc. No other anchor fits as many profiles. List of compatible profiles can be found on the Panel Compatibility Tab.
- ANSI ASTM B-117 Salt Spray tested, non-corrosive aluminum and stainless steel components. Can be powder-coated to color match roofs for permanent installations.
- Made in USA with a Lifetime Life Saving Warranty.
- Clean, low profile attachment to the seam minimizes tripping hazards and is less obtrusive on permanent attachments.
- OSHA tested to 5,000 lbs in ALL directions of pull. Workers can access both sides of the roof without having to reposition the anchor. Test report can be reviewed on the Test Report Page.
- The only certified component system for mounting just about anything to a standing seam roof. The interchangeable mount allows for attachment of devices from various fall protection manufacturers. Can be used for attachment of roof jacks, walk boards, SRLs, horizontal lifelines, ladder anchoring, etc.
Proper installation requires a torque wrench that reads down to in/lbs and a 3/16" hex bit socket. See our Torque Wrench/Socket Bit set here.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Body- patented universal fit design
- 5,000 lbs certified D-Ring
- 12 stainless steel, Cupped Tip set screws w/ 3/16" hex/allen bit
- Lifetime Life Saving Warranty
- Owner's Manual
* For short term anchor attachment, we recommend using the optional Nylon Tipped Set Screws for less chance of seam scratching.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The SSRA1 is a fall protection anchor point designed specifically for standing seam roof systems. It features 6 pairs of opposing set screws that lock onto the seam without penetrating the metal.
It utilizes a non-penetrating design with a solid aluminum body and stainless steel set screws to securely attach to standing seam roofs. Due to it's unique one piece body, the SSRA1 has superior strength and fits about 95% of today's standing seam profiles. Check our Compatibility Chart to see if the SSRA1 fits your seam profile.
It's patented structural design allows it to withstand loads of up to 14,500 lbs, far surpassing industry standards. It uses set screws instead of compression to mount to the seams. The SSRA1 also has adapter plates that allow for expansion of it's capabilities on the jobsite.
The SSRA2 Roof Jack adapters allow for the use of walkboards on standing seam roofs without penetrating the panels. The SSRA3 Anchor Plate allows for the use of horizontal lifelines on standing seam roofs.
The SSRA1 anchor point has been salt spray tested using the ANSI ASTM B117 Accelerated Salt Spray protocol to certify it for temporary and permanent attachment. All materials used in the fabrication of the SSRA1 anchor point are non-corrosive. The only possible point of failure from long-term sun exposure would be the safety stickers, and they can be replaced as needed.
The SSRA1 works with over 500 different standing seam panel profiles, including t-seams, bulb seams, SnapLok, single lok, double lok, MR-24, and more. Review our Compatibility Chart to determine fitment to your roof system.
Yes, it's ANSI ASTM B-117 Salt Spray tested and features non-corrosive aluminum and stainless steel components.
Yes, it's proudly made in the USA and comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
It offers a clean, low-profile attachment to the seam, reducing tripping hazards and obtrusiveness. Older, bulky seam anchors had to mount across two seams and created tripping hazards in the work area.
The SSRA1 has been tested for use on 22 gauge and 24 gauge steel panels using the OSHA and ANSI 3,600 and 5,000 lbs protocols. We are one of the only fall protection manufacturers that post their complete test reports online. Check out of Testing Page for 22 and 24 gauge steel panels along with ASTM B117 Salt Spray reports.