Expedited UPS shipping available by calling 863-204-3124.
Standing Seam Roof Anchor 4 Piece Pro Pack With Torque Wrench
The Standing Seam Roof Anchor(SSRA1) is a revolutionary product allowing homeowners,building owners, and contractors to work safely on standing seam roofs without penetrating the panels.Engineered to revolutionize fall protection anchorage attachment on Standing Seam Roofs! The patented, non-penetrating design of this life saving device is unlike anything currently available. It consists of a solid 6061-T6 aluminum body with 12 stainless steel set screws and 12 nylon tipped stainless steel set screws.The standard assembly also includes a 5,000 lbs certified d-ring for single man attachment. It arrives ready to use as a single seam, single user anchor.
The SSRA1 was recently subjected to Ultimate Failure testing at an independent ISO 17025/ANSI Z359.18 certified materials testing facility. The results far exceeded our expectations and our competitor’s strength. The maximum testing protocol for OSHA and ANSI is 5,000 lbs, however the SSRA1 was subjected to 14,500 lbs of load. The test was concluded when the Grade 8 top bolts sheared leaving the aluminum anchor body completely unharmed or bent. This incredible strength is due to the patented structural design of the anchor body. This puts the SSRA1 in a class of it’s own in the industry!
Set screw attachment is superior to compression type anchors that use bolts to squeeze the seam between the metal plates. The set screws do not allow the device to slide during impacts like weaker compression designs are prone to do.
22 Gauge Panels - Use either the included Cupped Tip or optional Nylon Tip set screws. |
24 Gauge Panels - Use Nylon Tip set screws only.
User must use an inline shock absorber or shock pack when using the SSRA1.
10 Reasons To Buy The Standing Seam Roof Anchor
Standing Seam Roof Anchor Unboxing Video
Standing Seam Roof Anchor Installation Video
The SSRA1 has several distinct advantages for homeowners, building owners, and contractors:
- Only 4.5 lbs!World's lightest OSHA/ANSI 5,000 lbs certified anchor.Installs in minutes with basic hand tools. Can be used for temporary or permanent attachment.
- Patented, universal fit design works on over 500 Standing Seam Panel Profiles with no reassembly required! Fits t-seams, bulb seams, SnapLok, single lok, double lok, MR-24, etc. No other anchor fits as many profiles. List of compatible profiles can be found on the Panel Compatibility Page.
- ANSI ASTM B-117 Salt Spray tested, non-corrosive aluminum and stainless steel components.Can be powdercoated to color match roofs for permanent installations.
- Made in USA with a Lifetime Life Saving Warranty.
- Clean, low profile attachment to the seam minimizes tripping hazards and is less obtrusive on permanent attachments.
- OSHA/ANSI tested to 5,000 lbs in ALL directions of pull. Workers can access both sides of the roof without having to reposition the anchor. Test report can be reviewed on the Test Report Page.
- The only certified component system for mounting just about anything to a standing seam roof.The interchangeable mount allows for attachment of devices from various fall protection manufacturers.Can be used for attachment of roof jacks, walk boards, SRLs, horizontal lifelines, ladder anchoring, etc.
· (4) 6061-T6 Aluminum Body- patented universal fit design
· (4) 5,000 lbs certified D-Ring (Installed)
· (4) packs of 12 stainless steel, Cupped Tip set screws (Installed)
·(4) packs of 12 stainless steel, Nylon Tip set screws
· (4) Owner's Manuals
· (4) 3/16 Hex Bits
· (1)Torque Wrench with 3/16" socket bit
Backed with a Lifetime Warranty!
* For short term anchor attachment, we recommend using the optional Nylon Tipped Set Screws for less chance of seam scratching.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The 4 Piece ProPack offers a bulk solution with four SSRA1 anchors, nylon tipped and cupped tipped set screws for attachment to both 22 gauge and 24 gauge steel panels, a 1/4" drive torque wrench, and four Instruction Manuals for larger-scale projects or multiple users. This kit is perfect for crews up to 4 workers.
Yes, each SSRA1 in the ProPack can be used for both temporary and permanent attachments. We have tested the SSRA1 on both 22 gauge and 24 gauge steel panels. We have also performed ANSI ASTM B117 Accelerated Salt Spray testing to certify that they can be mounted permanently without structural deterioration. All testing has been done at independant 3rd party certified labs.
Yes, the SSRA1 4 piece ProPack is also backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Details can be found in section 7 of our Terms and Conditions.
Absolutely, the ProPack's SSRA1 anchors are designed to work on over 500 Standing Seam Panel Profiles, just like the single SSRA1. We estimate that the SSRA1 fits about 95% of today's standing seam profiles making it the industry's most universal fit anchor point for standing seam profiles. Take a moment to review our Compatibility Chart organized alphabetically by panel manufacturer.
Yes, it's suitable for use by all three categories, providing a versatile fall protection solution. We also offer optional adapter plates that will expand the functionality of the SSRA1 anchors. The SSRA2 Roof Jack adapters all the use of walkboards on standing seam roofs and the SSRA3 Anchor Plates can be used to attach horizontal lifelines to standing seam roofs.
The 4 piece ProPack includes everything needed for installation and use, including the 1/4" drive torque wrench and 3/16" allen socket bit. For an efficient install time, we recommend using a screwgun or drill set to the highest clutch setting to avoid over-tighten the set screws. The included torque wrench should be used to do the final tightening of the set screws to ensure they are properly torqued. Over-torquing the set screws with impact guns or drills can cause permanent damage to the threads of the anchor body. For seams 1" or lower, it may be helpful to use a flexible driver bit in your screwgun so the allen bit can properly line up with the set screws.