The 1″ Removable Concrete Anchor 10K is designed for use in 10-inch thick, cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3000 p.s.i. This reusable concrete anchor is easy to install, just compress the string and insert the cable shaft into the hole. This anchor may be used on vertical and overhead surfaces, as well as in combination with horizontal lifelines. It is suitable for fall arrest, fall restraint, and as a work positioning device. The 1″ Removable Concrete Anchor fits holes of 1 inch in diameter, and has an ultimate breaking strength of 10,000 pounds.
● Meets ANSI Z359.1-2007, ANSI A10.32-12 and CE-EN 795
● Compliant with OSHA 1926.502 and OSHA 1910.66
● Size: 1″
● Weight: 0.9-lbs
● Used in concrete substrate only
● Breaking Strength: 10,000 lbf / 44kn
● Applications include: fall protection, restraint, work positioning