The 3/4″ Removable Concrete Anchor 5K (Part # A6002) is designed for use in 12-inch thick cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3000 p.s.i. The concrete anchor is easy to install, just compress its spring and insert the cable shaft into the hole. This anchor may be used on vertical and overhead surfaces, as well as in combination with horizontal lifelines. It is suitable for fall arrest, restraint, and as a work positioning device. It has a maximum capacity of 400 pounds when used in combination with equipment certified for loads in excess of the OSHA and ANSI regulated maximum of 310 pounds. The 3/4″ reusable Concrete Anchor fits holes of 3/4 inches in diameter and 3 inches deep, and has an ultimate breaking strength of 5,000 pounds.
● Meets ANSI Z359.1-2007, ANSI A10.32-12 and CE-EN 795
● Compliant with OSHA 1926.502 and OSHA 1910.66
● Size: 3/4″
● Weight: 0.4-lbs
● Used in concrete substrate only
● Can fit a 3/4” hole diameter, 3″ deep minimum
● Applications include: fall protection, restraint, work positioning