The 5K Drop Through Anchor – 8.5′ is a 5,000 pound capacity overhead anchorage connector used with temporary roof fall protection systems. It is designed to drop through an opening in any 1-3/4 inch by 2-inch substrate, provided it is compliant with all applicable fall protection requirements. This drop-through anchor is compliant with all ANSI Z359.1-2007 regulations and is available in custom lengths upon request. Roof anchors for fall protection are the best way to keep your workers safe.
● Meets ANSI Z359.1-2007 and ANSI A10.32-12
● Compliant with OSHA 1926.502 and OSHA 1910.66
● Product Weight: 8.9 lbs.
● Plate Dimensions: 12″ x 3/16″
● Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbf / 22kn
● Application: Concrete Floors, Steel Girders, Steel Grates