The Malta Dynamics Warthog Vertical Lifeline Rope W/Snap Hook is one of the strongest conventional (VLA) vertical lifeline assemblies available today. It is resistant to rot and mildew, alkalis and most solvents. The Polyester Rope Vertical Lifeline Rope offers protection against abrasion and is heat resistant. It has a melting point of over 300°F. Vertical Lifelines may be used for either fall arrest (as part of a P.F.A.S. – personal fall arrest system) or for restraint applications. Restraint systems prevent workers from reaching the leading edge of a fall hazard.
● Durable and Remains Flexible
● Terminated by Stitch and Plastic Casing
● Includes Alloy Steel Snaphook
● UV Resistant
● 5/8″ Polyester 3-Strand Rope
● Meets ANSI Z359.1-07, ANSI A10.32-12, OSHA 1926 Subpart M and OSHA 1910
● Minimum Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.
● Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs.
● Webbing Material: Polyester, Alloy Steel and Nylon