Expedited UPS shipping available by calling 863-204-3124.
The Standing Seam Roof Anchor SSRA1 is a revolutionary product allowing homeowners,building owners, and contractors to work safely on standing seam roofs without penetrating the panels. Engineered to revolutionize fall protection anchorage attachment on Standing Seam Roofs! This model comes with the optional nylon tip set screws pre-loaded into the anchor and a full set of stainless steel cupped tip set screws is also included in the box!
The SSRA1 was recently subjected to Ultimate Failure testing at an independent ISO 17025/ANSI Z359.18 certified materials testing facility. The results far exceeded our expectations and our competitor’s strength. The maximum testing protocol for OSHA and ANSI is 5,000 lbs, however the SSRA1 was subjected to 14,500 lbs of load. The test was concluded when the Grade 8 top bolts sheared leaving the aluminum anchor body completely unharmed or bent. This incredible strength is due to the patented structural design of the anchor body. This puts the SSRA1 in a class of it’s own in the industry!
The patented, non-penetrating design of this life saving device is unlike anything currently available. It consists of a solid aluminum body with 12 stainless steel set screws. The standard assembly also includes a 5,000 lbs certified d-ring for single man attachment. It arrives ready to use as a single seam, single user anchor. Set screw attachment is superior to compression type anchors that use bolts to squeeze the seam between the metal plates. The set screws do not allow the device to slide during impacts like weaker compression designs are prone to do.
22 Gauge Panels - Use either the included Cupped Tip or optional Nylon Tip set screws.
24 Gauge Panels - Use Nylon Tip set screws only.
User must use an inline shock absorber or shock pack when using the SSRA1.
10 Reasons To Buy The Standing Seam Roof Anchor
Standing Seam Roof Anchor Unboxing Video
Standing Seam Roof Anchor Installation Video
The SSRA1 has several distinct advantages for homeowners, building owners, and contractors:
- Only 4.5 lbs! World's lightest OSHA 5,000 lbs certified anchor. Installs in minutes with basic hand tools. Can be used for temporary or permanent attachment.
- Patented, universal fit design works on over 500 Standing Seam Panel Profiles with no reassembly required! Fits t-seams, bulb seams, SnapLok, single lok, double lok, MR-24, etc. No other anchor fits as many profiles. List of compatible profiles can be found on the Panel Compatibility Tab.
- ANSI ASTM B-117 Salt Spray tested, non-corrosive aluminum and stainless steel components. Can be powdercoated to color match roofs for permanent installations.
- Made in USA with a Lifetime Life Saving Warranty.
- Clean, low profile attachment to the seam minimizes tripping hazards and is less obtrusive on permanent attachments.
- OSHA tested to 5,000 lbs in ALL directions of pull. Workers can access both sides of the roof without having to reposition the anchor. Test report can be reviewed on the Test Report Page.
- The only certified component system for mounting just about anything to a standing seam roof. The interchangeable mount allows for attachment of devices from various fall protection manufacturers. Can be used for attachment of roof jacks, walk boards, SRLs, horizontal lifelines, ladder anchoring, etc.
Proper installation requires a torque wrench that reads down to in/lbs and a 3/16" hex bit socket. See our Torque Wrench/Socket Bit set here.
- 6063-T6 Aluminum Body- patented universal fit design
- 5,000 lbs certified D-Ring
- 3/16" hex/allen bit
- 12 stainless steel, Nylon Tip set screws
- Lifetime Life Saving Warranty
- Owner's Manual
* For short term anchor attachment, we recommend using the optional Nylon Tipped Set Screws for less chance of seam scratching.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The SSRA1 with nylon tipped set screws offers a non-penetrating solution for attaching to 24 gauge steel panels, providing safety without damaging the panels. Our full test report for the SSRA1 Nylon tipped version anchor on 24 gauge steel panels is available for review.
Nylon tipped set screws are designed specifically for 24 gauge steel panels, offering a secure attachment with less abrading of the panels' surface. Cupped Tip set screws or Nylon tipped set screws can be used on 22 gauge steel panels while 24 gauge steel panels require the use of the Nylon Tip set screws.
Our testing has proven that using the nylon tips and a higher torque setting is more effective on the lighter gauge steel panels as oppesed to the cupped tip screws at lower torque on the heavier 22 gauge steel panels.
Yes, like the standard cupped tip SSRA1, it can be used for both temporary and permanent attachment on 24 gauge steel panels.
Yes, the SSRA1 Nylon anchor is covered by a lifetime warranty however, the nylon tip set screws are a consumable item and are designed to wear out. We recommend that the entire set of screws be replaced after every 5 installation cycles.
It provides a clean, low-profile attachment to 24 gauge steel panels, minimizing tripping hazards and ensuring a safer working environment. The older style of standing seam anchors were big and bulky and required attachment across two seams. This created unsafe work conditions.
The SSRA1 Nylon is designed for a single user to be tied off at any given time. Multiple users can work together on a SSRA Horizontal Lifeline assembly that uses multiple SSRA1 anchors along with SSRA3 Anchor Plates to secure a 100' kernmantle HLL rope. This would allow 2 workers on the line at the same time while working on a standing seam roof.