The SideWinder Self Retracting Lifelines (SRL’s) are designed to arrest a fall when a worker falls off a leading edge. They can be used on a flat roof, sloped roof or in a vertical (overhead) position. SRL’s are a very specialized piece of fall protection equipment and require user training in order to used properly. Our SRL’s are offered in 20’, 30’ and 50’ lengths and feature a strong ABS housing and galvanized 3/16” cable. All Sidewinders come with a steel autolocking carabiner to connect to your anchor point. Features include:
- Lengths offered in 10’, 20’, 30’ and 50’
- ABS Housing is Extremely Durable
- Custom Warning Label Package Resists Wear & Tear from Roofing Surface
- Double Locking, 3,600-pound Impact Indicator Snaphook
- Durable 3/16” Cable
- Maximun Arresting Distance 42”
- Full Services Performed at Super Anchor Safety Factory
- Complied with OSHA and ANSI Standards
Services, Inspections and Rebuilds are performed by highly skilled factory technicians at our factory in Monroe. Please call us and will answer your questions and keep you informed during the whole process. Please see the “Manuals” tab to download our specialized Repair Authorization forms and Inspection Reports Forms to get the process started.
Please download and read the SideWinder Self Retracting Fall Arrest Device Instruction/Specification Manual for highly details instructions, details, specialized hazards and free fall calculations.