Malta A6400 4' Concrete Anchor Strap
- Malta Dynamics
The Malta Dynamics Concrete Anchor Strap is made up of a strong polyester web inner core which is further protected by a heavy duty polyester web sheath. The premium sheath protects the inner core from abrasion and wear and extends its overall life. The Malta Dynamics Concrete Anchor strap can be used as a permanent anchor during building construction or as a temporary anchor in applications such as wood framework, rebar work, or pipe racking. As always, be sure selected attachment point can withstand anticipated fall loads and meet or exceed OSHA required anchorage strength requirements. When attached to a suitable structure, the Malta Dynamics Concrete Anchor Strap provides a safe, compliant anchor point for workers.
● Meets ANSI Z359.1-2007 and ANSI A10.32-12
● Compliant with OSHA 1910 and OSHA 1926 Subpart M
● Product Weight: 0.6 lbs.
● Increased durability with heavy duty polyester web sheath
● The premium heavy duty sheath protects the inner core against abrasion and wear
● Large D-ring and standard size D-ring for easy pass-thru
● Max capacity 420 lbs. To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance capacity range is 130-310 lbs.
● Material: Polyester and galvanized steel
● Min. Breaking Strength 5,500 lbs.