Malta Dynamics Vertical/Fixed Beam Anchors (Part #A6105) are designed for fall protection, rope access, and work positioning. This beam anchor is constructed with lightweight aircraft aluminum bars and a 360 degree swivel D-Ring connector. The clamps attach without tools to I-Beams either overhead or underfoot. This model has a breaking strength of 5,000 lbs. (22kN). If you need a beam anchor for fall protection, the vertical beam anchor is one of the best on the market.
● Meets ANSI Z359.1-2007 and ANSI A10.32-12
● Compliant with OSHA 1926.502 and OSHA 1910.66
● Beam Flange Width Range: 4″ to 14″
● Beam Flange Thickness: .25″ to 1.25″
● Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbf / 22kN
● Product Weight: 7 lbs.