Secure Satellite Dishes or Roof Walks, Conduit or HVAC lines. Attach signs or awnings. The aluminum RoofClamp utilizes a Stainless Steel oval tipped screw that does not pierce or penetrate the panel; therefore it will not void the manufacturer warranty. The attachment of the clamp is in one piece instead of two and for extra strength, it has three set screws instead of just one or two. It is fast and easy to install and will last the life of the roof. These two competitively priced models work on most of the same panels as the 9 different clamps that are currently on the market. Three 1 1/4” X 3/8” cupped nose set screws. One 3/8” threaded mounting hole on top.
ABSOLUTELY MUST NOT BE USED FOR FALL PREVENTION. Interior dimension measures 1"W. x 1"H.
- Most Popular RoofClamp™.
- The RC fits most seams up to 1" wide.
- Interior dimension measures 1"W. x 1"H.
- Three 1 1/4” X 3/8” cupped nose set screws.
- Cupped nose set screws form button lock.
- One 3/8” threaded mounting hole on top.
- 3 points of attachment for superior holding strength.
- Anti-seizing, coarse thread set screws allow for
re-attachment and re-torqueing.
- 6 months interest free financing, just choose Paypal Credit at checkout.
- RC Patent Number US D658,977.
- MUST NOT BE USED FOR FALL PREVENTION.
- Minimum order is 1.