Super Anchor 1042-W CRA 24" Anchor Post
This Pre-Engineered permanent flat/low-slope roof anchor is specified for use as a single user fall protection anchor point, a window-washing suspension/tie-back anchor point or as a horizontal lifeline intermediate anchor. CRA Overview (see the Instruction/Specification Manual for details):
- DECKING ATTACHMENTS: Wood Decking, Metal Decking, Existing Concrete Decks, Pour-In Place Concrete Decks, Structural Wood Beams and Structural Steel
- ATTACHMENT HARDWARE: ½” Grade-8 Bolts, A-307 Threaded Rod, Concrete Wedge Anchors, #14 Hex Head Screws, HeadLok Screws and Field Welds
- ROOFING MATERIAL: Built-Up Roofing, Spray-On Roofing, Modified Bitumen Roofing, Green Roofs, PVC, EPDM, TPO, Asphalt Shingle Roofing, Corrugated and Standing Seam Metal Roofs
- FLASHING: provided by the roofing contractor or built on site and flashed as per standard procedures for a 3” or 4.5” OD pipe. A factory supplied 35-year EPDM flashing for metal roof applications is available
- FALL PROTECTION CONFIGURATIONS:
- Stand Alone Anchor/Tie-Back Anchors for Fall Protection
- Roof Perimeter Cable Pass-Through systems
- Roof Centerline Cable Pass-Through systems
- Roof Perimeter Based Window Washing Tie-Back Anchors
- Roof Centerline Based Window Washing Tie-Back Anchors
CRA End Anchors are pre-engineered for your project eliminating the need for expensive, time consuming specialized effort by GC’s, architects or engineers to provide a fall protection plan. SAS has extensive 3rd party engineering documents, installation details, testing data and installation guidance ready at your disposal. The CRA’s can be used as end anchors, intermediate anchors as part of a horizontal lifeline system or as stand-alone 360-degree single user tie-off. The extensive testing, engineering and design criteria that we have done gives us the opportunity to offer you a fall protection anchor system that can be installed by your trade partners at a fraction of the cost of most commercial roof anchor systems on the market today.
Available in riser heights from 8” – 36” tall. The CRA’s are supplied with 40 ea. #14 hex-head self-drilling screws to fasten the anchor to wood or metal decking. Flashings for the CRA are either provided by the roofing contractor or built on site and flashed as per standard procedures for a 3” or 4.5” OD pipe. A factory supplied 35-year EPDM flashing for metal roof applications is available.
Each CRA anchor comes with a 4-page, comprehensive Instruction/Specification Manual to cover most installation options. See the Engineering tab for comprehensive design/testing/engineering documents.
- Certified for Fall Protection and Window Washing
- ASTM 123 Hot Dip Galvanized Coating
- 5,000-pound Minimum Strength
- Numerous Mounting Options Available
- Stand Alone Anchors or Use in Horizontal Lifeline System up to 130’
- Available in 304/316 Stainless Steel
- Individual Serial Number Tag Riveted onto Riser
- Large Inventory in Stock
- Pre-Engineered Design for Easy Compliance
Window Washing Suspension: Roof and Wall Safety/Tie-Back Anchors for window washing suspension require special consideration. North America safety standards require a building to have certified anchorages capable of supporting the necessary loads before any worker suspends from the anchor. Our anchors can help you provide compliance with OSHA, ANSI and IWCA I-14.1 standards for window cleaning or any other job requiring suspension over the edge of the building.
Window Washing suspension requires 2 anchors for the worker to tie off to – one anchor supports the workers equipment and one anchor is used for the safety lifeline or fall arrest equipment. Our pre-engineered anchors give you the compliance that you need at an affordable cost. Our unique line of anchors can be mounted to roof decking, concrete curbs/beams/walls, steel beams as well as other structures capable of supporting the intended loads. The CRA’s for window washing are designed for a 5,000-pound ultimate load, a 2,500-pound test load and a 1,250-pound allowable load. Parapet walls must be capable of supporting the intended loads, too.
With over 25 years’ experience, super Anchor Safety is the industry leader for commercial Roof anchors and horizontal lifeline systems. Used primarily on low slope applications, anchors can be custom fabricated for attachment to any type of structural support and to any architectural requirement. Our time-tested anchor designs are cost effective, east to install, low maintenance and feature state of the art pre-cast loop tops and pass through connector fixtures. We stock all the horizontal lifeline accessories needed for your project including IWCA window washing and Cal-OSHA compliant roof anchors. We can also supply 100% USA Manufactured/Certified anchors. Our simple design backed up with a full regimen of engineering documents are a cost effective, east to install, low maintenance permanent fall protection fixture.