Super Anchor 6015D 36" Tie Off Strap
Tie-Off Straps are made from 2” wide polyester or nylon and are designed for use as temporary anchorage points to connect vertical lifelines, SRL’s, web lanyard and rope lanyards. Use on wood, steel and concrete structures. Tie-Off straps are wrapped, cinched around the structure to make for a secure anchor or can be embedded into concrete and evacuated when finished with the job.
Please see the part number list below for Application, Length, Compliance and Packaging information for all our Tie Off Straps.
- Rated for OSHA Fall Arrest 5,000 pounds
- Quick temporary anchor for wood, steel and concrete applications
- Can be wrapped, cinched or embedded into concrete
- Available in 3’ – 6’ lengths and custom lengths
- Complies with OSHA, ANSI and CSA Standards
- Comprehensive warning and inspection labels included